background

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just Starting Out

Well it has been four great months of being husband and wife! We are living in Roosevelt, UT and are finally getting settled into our little house. For those who don't know...Dusty and I met last summer at the Bridger Valley Ranch Rodeo over Pioneer Days in Wyoming. It was the best summer fling ever that now is forever. Dustin is a pumper for the oil field and is still running the ranch for his mom. I have been working for an early intervention preschool (which I loved) but have just started a new job at Roosevelt Middle School with the Ameri Corps program. I am so excited to be working with kids grades 4-6 and helping them (and their parents) to become better readers! Dustin and I just got back from an exciting family reunion where my family finally got to see Dustin's true colors and see why I fell in love with him. Now school is starting and the harvest is coming so life is about to get more routine--YEAh!!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Cambree said...

Hey Emily, good to hear you have a blog! We have one too joshandcambree.blogspot.com

Randomanda said...

yea Emily! I am so happy for you! How the heck are you?