background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Movin' On Up!!

Yep you heard it right!! Dustin and I are moving back to Wyoming at the end of the month!! He has accepted a welding job up in Mountain View that he is super excited about, and I'm moving back closer to my family! (can you tell I'm just mildly excited?) We will be living with my Mom and Kendall for a few months to save up some money and pay off some bills. We are looking at some land out in Robertson to buy and build on, and hopefully start a ranch on! We already have 3 1/2 pairs of cows and 3 horses. Isn't it strange how prayers are answered and how when it's right things just start to fall into place! We will miss it here, especially our friends and family, but we just can't pass up this opportunity :) YEA WYO here we come!

6 comments:

Malisa said...

How Exciting!! Now you will have to come spend the holidays with us in the Uintah basin. ;)Have fun!! I 'll have to cme visit when I come up to see my mom.

Craig and Karissa said...

Em! that is so exciting! When are you moving? This means when we come home we can hang out! YAY!!!

The Smith's said...

Hey Emily! I tagged ya...check out my blog to see how!

Jenny Bebel said...

Thats so exciting! Hope everything goes well for you guys miss ya

The Bebel's said...

hey em i tagged you check out my blog

Young Family Adventures said...

How exciting!! What a fun phase of life!! Enjoy each day of it!! Congrats you guys!!