background

Friday, March 20, 2009

Updates, updates...

So I get so frustrated when people don't update regularly and I know they have exciting lives lol. So I just have to laugh when I look at my own and realize that I need to update, so here goes...
First off we got a new car! Yeah for us. We both have clunckers from high school that are just a few miles away from going to the junk yard. Here is our sweet blue Ford Focus:



I L-O-V-E love it. I have always hated stick shifts so now I can drive like a breeze...

Next is my students finally talked me into a classroom pet! Ok so they only had to mention it once and I was game. Dustin wasn't so keen on the idea, but like a good wife I bought a hamster without him knowing :) And actually he wasn't too mad and likes it. Just the other night he asked me when he would be tame enough to hold...I know. For the full effect of this statement, you must understand that Dustin has some phobias and rodents are one of them. All I heard for days was "haunta virus, haunta virus..." Now at school I am constantly afraid of my students getting sick from it, darn husbands :) No but my students love it! They are a bit over the top about it and have a hard time focusing, but it's still fun. Here are some pictures from school of "Gus."



1 comment:

Shane and Beth said...

You are such a nice teacher:) I love your new car, hopefully my bad luck of wrecking mine doesn't rub off on you!!!