background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

For Those Who Haven't Heard...

We are having a baby! My due date is August 25th...the Dr. said we'd know more on the next visit. But we did get see the little heart beating on the ultrasound! I had bad morning sickness for a couple of weeks, then my Doctor told me about Unisom...The best thing ever made! It is a sleep aid, but for some strange reason it helps with the nausea. Only I'm a light weight, so I can only take half the dose...otherwise, I am useless.

12 comments:

Megan said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! CONGRATS!! I am super happy for you!! You will be such a good mom!

Jenny Bebel said...

Congrats!!!

Amber said...

Oh Yay! Congrats!!! Tell Lil Dusty his favortie cousin ever sends her love and mama kitties!

Mark and Whitney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I got your text, but haven't been able to call you. We'll have to talk sometime, miss ya Em!!

Malisa said...

YAY! That is my anniversary! It was fun to see you. We all need to get together!

Tippetts Family said...

That is awesome Em. I hope all goes well!

The Barton Family said...

Congrats! That is exciting news. Can't wait to hear what it is going to be!

jonisill said...

YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! What an exciting thing! I can't wait!!!

Shane and Beth said...

Congrats guys!! You are going to have one HOT summer!! It is well worth it in the end though;) I am super excited for you guys (and your Mom!)

Emily Lemon said...

Thanks everyone!

Craig and Karissa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

Mark and Mandi said...

yay emily!! I am so excited for you guys