background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Yeah for marriage! I'm so grateful that I have a permanent Valentine! I love being married. I can't imagine my life without Dustin. He makes me so happy and does everything he can to provide for and take care of me. I'm one lucky...no blessed girl. My heavenly Father was sure looking out for me when he blessed me with this great man. So we were excited about our first Valentines Day together as a married couple...and what made it truely awesome was that we didn't do gifts! (Well we really couldn't afford them , but still it was fun.) We spent all morning just being lazy, then I went to my mom's and helped her out while Dustin went to break some colts. Then we came home and made a yummy dinner together and watched Just Like Heaven. It was simple but still awesome. Again...yeah for marriage.

No comments: