background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What is up here?

So lately I've had this constant question on my mind...WHAT IS UP HERE? It seems to refer to my life lately haha. First with going off BC a couple months a ago and the cruel tricks my body keeps playing, ya this question sums it up. Then the election. Then the failing economy that keeps those working in the oil field on their toes. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day when Dustin comes home with "the bad news." And finally all this new news I heard yesterday: The Secretary of Treasury didn't pay his taxes and got off scott free? Hmmm...Ironic. I kinda wonder how if the leaders of this nation refuse to stand accountable for their actions, how can they expect the people to trust them and to obey the laws when the leaders don't...all I can say is "What is up here?" Then I was listening to the news last night and heard the new buzz about Gov. Huntsman (Utah's Governor)openly supporting civil union marriages between the gay and lesbien couples. But the politicians in Utah were not pleased with him and had some heated things to say about it...some kinda funny, some reality checks. Is anyone else blown away at the irony between these two stories? (Utah Gov.= gay marriage & Head of Treasury $$=not having to pay taxes $$. Any way it is just a crazy and wacky time right now for me :)

No comments: