background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Hate Moving

Yes, we have moved once more...back in with the parentals. Ok so not "in with" more like "next too." My mom and Kendall have been awesome to us and have build a loft for us in the barn/shop across the yard from the house. Our rent and propane was draining us and we weren't saving a thing, so move it is. So now we are in limbo waiting for the finishing touches to be put on the loft, so we can move in to it. I hate living out of suitcases and not knowing where things like lunch boxes, scriptures, and water bottles are! I'm an OCD unpacker. I hate having my stuff in boxes and not where I can get to it. Also it is hard moving back in with parents...way harder than coming home from college. Men are territorial and mental when they have to change their routines. Luckily Dusty has handled it better this time around. I just keep thinking...someday I'll own my own house...some days seem far far away...

1 comment:

Justin and Kristi said...

I am totally with you girl! Two moves in one month and still when we are at our final destination - waiting for things to get finished so that ALL the boxes can finally be unpacked and situated! We will stick together on that "some day" we will have our own houses - but don't get the mindset that 'never again will you move!' It doesn't make things easy when you end up having to take a leap and move again! Have fun and enjoy the journey! Miss you guys tons!