background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lovin' the Loft

So We are officially moved into our little "love loft." I HATE moving and luckily Dustin just informed me that he is too. He said not at lest for seven or nine months...which I am perfectly fine with cause I love my job at the school and am looking ofrward to seeing these stinkers again next year! Anyway, I just started decorating the loft and it feels much more like home...we just need a couch :) oh well we have the most important piece of furniture--the book case :) My books have been too neglected these past six months. I will post pictures when i get it all spick and span!

2 comments:

jonisill said...

You moved??? I didn't know that!! I got the invite but now I can't find it...When is it? and where? Sorry This is my life. I used to be on the ball but now I can't even find the ball. I think it's lost under a bed or got flushed down the toilet or something.
FYI- John has an old couch in his storage unit he wants me and Dallas to get rid of. It's actually mine and Dallas's old couch, It's comfy, but it's white and very very dirty. It's been in storage for a couple years. I don't know how clean it will come but when we had it, we had a couch cover over it. If you want it, it's yours!

Tiffany said...

You can have my couch/fouton next week!! And you can store my love sac for me if you would like to as well!!