background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving....again!

Yep that's right, we can't get enough of MOVING! I think this will be the FIFTH time in our 1 1/2 years of marriage! HOPEFULLY this will be the last time for awhile. I got the job at Eagle View Elementary...or Todd...and can't wait to get down there and settled. Dusty is still looking for a job down there so for now he will stay in WYOMING and drive down on the weekends. I'm going to miss my life here, but you can't beat a HOME of your own! Bring on the next ADVENTURE!

4 comments:

Malisa said...

So where is this at? How exciting! What a fun adventure!

Malisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malisa said...

How exciting! I wondered if it was the same Todd school. And how fun to be able to live in grandma and grandpas house. We will have to do lunch or something when you get back down here. Tell Dusty Hi for me!

Unknown said...

WHere are you moving?